We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Urban Living in Minneapolis
Why is Uptown in the south and Downtown in the north? It confuses us, too. One thing we do know this part of Minneapolis is the hippest, coolest place to live this side of anywhere. With trendy restaurants, one of a kind shops, and edgy nightspots, Uptown is a culture seekers’ paradise. Add to that easy access to the Chain of Lakes, public transportation, and downtown and you can see why Uptown is the place to be.
- Prince started his music career in Uptown Minneapolis.
- Uptown connects the urban culture to the Lakes District of Bde Maka Ska.
- There are more 20 bars in a three-block radius of Uptown.
- Husband and wife Albert Abdallah and Helen Trovall founded Abdallah Candies in Uptown in 1909. The company was originally named the Calhoun Candy Depot but they changed the name to Abdallah Candy Company in 1916.
- The Uptown Art Fair is the largest art fair in Minnesota.
- ‘Uptown’, a song on Prince’s Dirty Mind album, is about the Uptown community and its cultural belief in the freedom to express yourself.
- The Uptown area was originally a popular resort location for tourists in the 1880s.
- In 1916 the Uptown Theater opened and is one of the oldest theaters in the Twin Cities.
- What to do in Uptown>>