We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Vibrant Community Living
Nestled in southwest St. Paul along the Mississippi River sits this fun, vibrant neighborhood. With lots of Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets and plenty of wooded park land, Highland Park is a calm, quiet oasis with low crime, great schools and a tight-knit community feel. There’s easy access to beautiful trails along the river for walking or biking, as well as access to both downtowns and the airport. A golf course, public gardens, movie theater, restaurants and stores ensure there’s plenty to do year around. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it in Highland Park.
- The Highland Park Water Tower was designed by Clarence W. Wigington, the nation’s first African American municipal architect.
- The Highland Park Library has a special collection of books that were originally written in or translated into Russian.
- An auditorium, craft room, fitness center, gym, warming room, teen center, study rooms, a kitchen and more can be found at the Highland Park Community Center.
- In 1924 Ford opened up a plant in Highland Park, specializing in their Model-T cars.
- Charles M. Schulz, the creator of the beloved comic strip “Peanuts”, grew up in Highland Park.
- Discover Highland Park>>