We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
With a beautiful scenic view of St. Paul and the downtown skyline, Cathedral Hill oozes historic charm. Named for the Cathedral of St. Paul (one of the largest and most historic churches in the country), you’ll be a stone’s throw from shops, restaurants, Selby Avenue and downtown St. Paul. Plus, there’s convenient highway access and public transportation for easy access to anywhere you need to go. Not that you’d ever want to leave. Get lost in the history of the area, and experience everything that Cathedral Hill has to offer.
- Scott Fitzgerald’s childhood home was in Cathedral Hill. He described his home as being, “A house below the average on a street above the average.”
- Completed in 1915, the Cathedral of St. Paul is the highest point in downtown St. Paul.
- Cathedral Hill was originally known as St. Anthony’s Hill.
- The Soldiers and Sailors Monument was created in 1913, in honor of Josias R. King. King was the first Minnesotan to volunteer for service with the Union Army during the Civil War. The monument was commissioned by the Grand Army to commemorate all soldiers of the Civil War.
- The David Stuart House is the oldest standing structure on Summit Avenue.
- Learn more about Cathedral Hill>>