We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Skip The Cabin. Love The Lakes.
Walk to the lakes? Check. Bike ride to great shops and restaurants? Check. The best of urban and suburban life? Check. If you want a neighborhood that’s got it all, you can’t beat the Lakes area. For stunning scenic beauty and access to the lakes, walking, biking and jogging trails, this area is among the best. Plus, Bde Maka Ska is one of the prime people watching spots in town. With the Chain of Lakes in your backyard, you’ll forget about the other 9,999 or so others. Not to mention the convenient access to almost everything else you’d ever want: great restaurants, shops, theater, downtown, the highways. Trust us, you’ll love it here.
- Bde Maka Ska is the largest lake in Minneapolis.
- The Frieda and Henry J. Neils house was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and is the only house he designed that has marble walls.
- Residents in East Calhoun have adopted an organic waste recycling program with curbside organic waste collection.
- The Purcell-Cutts House, known for its ‘prairie school’ style of architecture is owned by the Minneapolis Institute of Art and is open to the public for tours.
- Mary Richards, played by Mary Tyler Moore, on The Mary Tyler Moore Show lived in the Lakes area, specifically the Kenwood neighborhood.
- Explore Bde Maka Ska