We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Located near the Mississippi and St. Croix Rivers, Woodbury has recreational opportunities abound. The park system features 3,000 acres of dedicated park land, 40 community and neighborhood parks, and a swimming beach. With easy access to both St. Paul, and the bluffs of the St. Croix River, Woodbury offers both a metropolitan and a nature-filled lifestyle rolled into one convenient package.
- Woodbury has a 70 acre dog park named Andy’s Bark Park, after the city’s first K9 officer.
- The Bielenberg Sports Center is one of the largest multi-use sport centers in MN, with a 90,000 square-foot indoor field, two indoor ice arenas, an outdoor refrigerated ice rink, 36 outdoor athletic fields and a water splash pad.
- The city was named after Supreme Court Justice Levi Woodbury, the first Justice to have attended law school.
- The top employers in the city include School District 833, HealthEast, and Summit Orthopedics.
- Learn more about Woodbury>>