We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
There’s a lot to love about Roseville. One of the only suburbs that directly borders both Minneapolis and St. Paul, it offers suburban living without the long commute. Known for its safe neighborhoods and quality schools Roseville is a great place to call home. With an abundant park system, golf course, arboretum, outdoor amphitheater, skating center, and Rosedale mall, a major shopping center, Roseville is sure to have something for everyone. If you crave a small community feel with the amenities of a much larger city, look no further.
- The very first Target store was opened in Roseville in 1962.
- A winter wonderland, the Guidant John Rose MN OVAL has 100,000 square feet of refrigerated ice for guests to skate on.
- Roseville is home to ‘The Great Minnesota Get Together,’ the annual state fair.
- The city is located exactly halfway between the equator and the North Pole.
- The Rosedale mall has 1.2 million square-feet of retail space.
- Learn more about Roseville>>