We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Historic Rosemount boasts acre after acre of beautiful natural scenery. With 23 parks and a 270-acre park preserve, Rosemount is a nature-lover’s paradise. But that’s not all. There are many community events that nod to the area’s history, including ‘Leprechaun Days,’ a celebration that takes place every year in July. A growing community bordered by the Mississippi river, Rosemount maintains a friendly close-knit environment while enjoying access to all the amenities of the big city.
- Rosemount has been the host of the USA Broomball National Championships more times than any other city in the US.
- The town of Mount Rose in the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous is based on Rosemount.
- Rosemount School District #196 and Flint Hills Resources are the two largest employers in the city.
- The University of Minnesota has a 5,000-acre Agricultural Research Station situated in Rosemount.
- Learn more about Rosemount>>