We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Only ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis and just a quick ride to the Mall Of America, Richfield is a well-situated community, to say the least. Richfield has managed to hold on to its small-town, close-knit community feel while close to stellar shopping, multiple corporate headquarters, and the airport. It boasts an excellent school system, ice arena, numerous parks, and a beautiful nature preserve, but don’t take our word for it, we invite you to live it for yourself.
- Richfield was named after its rich farmland.
- Wood Lake Nature Center, a 150-acre nature preserve in Richfield, was one of the first municipal nature centers in the state.
- Best Buy, the US’s largest electronic retailer, is headquartered in Richfield.
- In Richfield’s early days, the city stretched from its current location to Lake Street in Minneapolis, included Edina and parts of St. Louis Park and Hopkins to the west and extended to the Mississippi and Minnesota rivers to the east and Bloomington to the south.
- Learn more about Richfield>>