We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Local food and fun!
Looking for a high-quality life in the ‘burbs’? How about top-notch schools, low crime, good jobs and an active outdoors culture? It’s all part of why Money Magazine named Plymouth the #1 best place to live in the entire country. Yes, that’s no misprint, in the entire country! From outdoor concerts in the summer to a beautiful performing arts center and miles of greenery, Plymouth is well known for providing an outstanding quality of life for its residents. Make this award-winning city your home and start enjoying everything Plymouth has to offer.
- Plymouth is the 7th largest city in the state of Minnesota.
- Local history can be traced back to the pre-Colombian era of 1400-1500 AD.
- Wayzata Public Schools is the city’s largest employer.
- Christopher & Banks and Select Comfort are headquartered in Plymouth.
- Learn more about Plymouth>>