We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
The Great Outdoors
Sitting on Gray’s Bay on the beautiful Lake Minnetonka, this vibrant city has the landscape and scenery to please both the nature lover and the city dweller alike. Settled by the Dakotah and Ojibway tribes and first explored by European settlers in the 1800’s, Minnetonka is rich in history and has a ‘WOW’ factor to prove it. With about 50 community parks and more than 80 miles of scenic sidewalk and trails, residents can be found outside no matter the weather. In addition, the area boasts unique upscale spots and fine dining for all. Minnetonka provides the community with award winning public and private schools, libraries, churches, and public transportation. So, come and sit by the lake or take a nature hike and let Minnetonka ‘WOW’ you!
- Corporate headquarters for major corporations, including Cargill, Carlson Companies, and UnitedHealthcare are located in Minnetonka.
- Lake Minnetonka, whose eastern shore lies in Minnetonka, is the 9th largest lake in Minnesota.
- Designated a Tree City USA community in 1994 by The National Arbor Day Foundation.
- Frank Lloyd Wright had a home on Lake Minnetonka. His house is now featured in the Minneapolis Institute of Art and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
- Learn more about Minnetonka>>