We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
Scenic Bluffs. Rolling Hills.
Rich in beauty with nature and trails abounding. Perched at the convergence of the Minnesota & Mississippi rivers, Mendota Heights offers many green spaces and recreation trails for the outdoor enthusiast. The hub of the city can be found at the corner of MN 62 and Dodd Road. Mendota Plaza is on the north side with Mendota Village at the south. Food, fitness, and fun can be found with music in the park in the summer and the Medakota Golf Club just across the street. A St. Paul suburb, Mendota Heights offers a quality of life that cannot be beat.
- Abolitionist hero Dred Scott lived and worked as a slave at Fort Snelling. His residency in Mendota Heights was a key part in his historic Supreme Court case win.
- Minnesota’s oldest church, The Church of St. Peter, was built in Mendota Heights in 1840.
- Northland Insurance Company is the city’s largest employer.
- The city is named after the Dakota Native American word ‘mdo-te’ which means the meeting of waters.
- Learn more about Mendota Heights>>