We offer a variety of layouts, prices, and locations. Live on or near a bus route with convenient access to many St. Cloud businesses.
The city of Eagan has come a long way from its beginnings as the ‘Onion Capital of the U.S.’ A large suburb with a small-town feel, its award-winning schools, businesses, shopping, parks and recreational facilities make it one of the country’s best places to live. It’s also conveniently located near the airport, universities and the Minnesota Zoo. All of which add up to a great place to call home. Eagan is home to the Minnesota Vikings’ training facility, includes 120 miles of trails, and is proud to be recognized as a Step 5 Greenstep City.
- More people work within the city than the 67,000+ residents.
- Eagan is home to the largest outlet mall in the state of Minnesota.
- There are more than 1,300 acres of city owned parks in Eagan.
- Thomson Reuters and Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN are the largest employers located in Eagan.
- There are 42 Soccer fields in Eagan.
- Learn more about Eagan>>